All new for 2017! Producers Brad and Jennifer Moranz are bringing back audience favorites while creating entirely new musical performances and comedy sketches — all with a holiday theme. Running Dec. 8-23 at the Charleston Music Hall, The Charleston Christmas Special is the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit.
- ADULTS: $40 (+ $1 for admission tax)
- SENIORS (age 62 or older): $37 (+ $1 for admission tax)
- MILITARY DISCOUNT: $37 (+ $1 for admission tax)
- GROUPS OF 15 OR MORE: $34 (+ $1 for admission tax)
This group rate is available at the Box Office ONLY. To purchase you can call 843-853-2252 or come to the Music Hall at 37 John St. Our Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10AM to 3PM.
- STUDENTS WITH ID (age 21 and under): $21 (+ $1 for admission tax)
- KIDS 12 AND UNDER: $18 (+ $1 for admission tax)
- DINNER & SHOW (includes ticket to evening show and pre-fixe menu at Vincent Chicco’s): $70 (+ $1 for admission tax)
Purchase a Dinner & Show Ticket for a night out on the town. This ticket is $68 per person and includes one adult/senior ticket The Charleston Christmas Special and a pre-fixe dinner menu at Vincent Chicco’s located next door to the Charleston Music Hall. Dinner reservations required.