If you're looking for help with social media, go to the experts - teenagers. The website Mashable.com solicited tips from teens around the world. First note that none them are about Facebook, which teens just don't seem to care about anymore. Instead, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat seem to be where it's at.
Here are a five of their suggestions:
1. Know your "following" to "followers" ratio. You should have at least twice as many followers as people you are following.
2. Only use hashtags ironically - not for any other reason. And stop saying "Throwback Thursday," which is apparently lame.
3. Make your videos short, and don't post too many. For example, at a concert, don't post 30 photos and videos to the same Snapchat Story. It's annoying and lame.
4. Don't end your posts with a ton of emojis. The max is three emojis per post.
5. Don't post a ton of selifes. It makes you look like you have no friends.
Get more tips from teens, and see the entire article by clicking here.