Mom Shaving Her Bikini Area Nicks Herself and THEN

posted by Courtney Starr -

Note: This article contains graphic content.

Dana Sedgewick was doing what is routine for most women when it turned into a situation that almost took her life.

The mother of three was trimming her bikini area with a brand-new razor when she cut herself, according to Cosmopolitan.

The razor cut set off a series of medical problems, which began almost instantly. The mother said:

“I felt unwell and noticed a little pimple on my groin which kept bleeding. I didn't think anything of it as I often got a rash from shaving. Little did I know that this tiny pimple would almost cost me my life.”

Two days after she shaved, Sedgewick saw a doctor when she began feeling dizzy, but the doctor did little besides prescribe antibiotics. Then, she developed a rash on her legs; within hours, they turned black. As her body went into shock, she was rushed to the hospital.

There, the mother was diagnosed with necrotising fasciitis, a flesh-eating bacteria. The infection spread quickly, causing her skin to rot.

Read the full story on IJR.com


Comments

Courtney Starr

Courtney Starr

Want to know more about Courtney Starr? Get their official bio, social pages & articles!

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.