11-year-old suffers severe burns after making THIS

posted by Courtney Starr -

Parents are always encouraging their kids to do more productive things than watching tv or playing video games. This family made slime all the time. But some products used to make slime can actually be dangerous. This little girl's hands became covered with burns after attempting to make homemade "slime." 

Comments

Courtney Starr

Courtney Starr

Want to know more about Courtney Starr? Get their official bio, social pages & articles!

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.