At what age do we turn into our parents?
Harper's Bazaar and BroBible.com are both reporting that a new study found exactly when that happens. The researchers found that the average woman starts turning into her mother at 33, while the average man begins becoming his father at 34.
For women, the biggest signs are:
- They start acting more maternal
- They begin using clichés and expressions their mothers used
- They even starting to look more like them physically.
On the male side, men's biggest signs are:
- They start balding and gaining weight
- They turn off lights in empty rooms
- They dress more conservatively
- They take on their fathers' political opinions.