How do can you be sure you're doing good things at work? The boss never provides that kind of feedback. So Business Insider has put out a list of the 11 key signs that you're a star performer — or at least you're on the way to being one.
Here are five of their suggestions:
- You come to meetings with solutions — not problems
- You don't spend all day in your inbox
- You can say 'no' to your boss — without being disrespectful
- You make sure you're contributing to your boss' success
- People are trying to network with you
How would you score yourself with these 5 items? Check out the entire list of the 11 here.