According to the British website, This is Money: Be your own financial adviser, there are six basic car colors - here's what your car color says about your personality:
1. BLACK - you're charming, intelligent, and ambitious - but also selfish.
2. WHITE OR SILVER - you seem trustworthy.
3. RED - you are happy and adventurous, but also angry.
4. BLUE - you're loyal, kind, and considerate.
5. TAN OR BROWN - you're grumpy, mean, and boring.
6. GOLD - you seem greedy and wealthy. But only if it's an expensive vehicle. Even if it's gold, people won't think that about you if you're driving a 1998 Ford Focus.
The survey also found:
- Men think women in red cars are the sexiest
- Women think blue cars are the most attractive for men.
- The least attractive car color is brown.