- Auditions for The Family Feud are taking place here in Charleston on March 29th and 30th. The first thing that you need to do, and, as soon as possible, you need to try to make an appointment for your audition. The information you need is with today's "3 Things You Need to Know"
- Want tio find out how "Democratic" your first name is? Well, or course, there's a web site for that. Simply enter your first name at http://www.claritycampaigns.com/names to find out.
- There are some things men over 30 should just never wear. Dressing like a jackass is for your 20s. Once you hit 30, you've got to start making more mature choices. From Buzzfeed.com, check out the ten things men over 30 should never wear:
2. Choker necklaces.
3. Dangly earrings.
4. Skull jewelry.
5. Fake tanner.
6. A wrist full of bracelets.
8. Sports jerseys customized with their name on the back.
9. Backwards hats.
- Everyone makes calls on a smart device, a cell phone today, so we guess it's not surprising that kids con't recognize the items in today's "Video of the Day"