- Do you have a "home phone?" Consumer Reports asked 44,000-plus consumers why they subscribed to home phone service instead of relying solely on their cell phones, here are the reasons they got.
1. I have always had a home phone line: (53%)
2. My home phone service is in a bundled plan with other services and I would lose a good rate if I dropped it:(40%)
3. I'm not sure I can rely on cell phone service if I have an emergency: (37%)
4. My home phone service has much better sound quality than my cell phone service: (31%)
5. I don't want to give up my phone number: (30%)
- On the opening day of the 9-11 National Memorial Muesum, take a look at the transition of the site over the past decade - it's today's "Video of the Day"
- An app for people who have lost a pet - great idea or creepy? You decide when you check out today's "3 Things You Need to Know"